Cedar Key Florida 2BR / 2BA Gulf Front
Click Condo Number for Details
- Deluxe, 2BR/2BA Gulf front condominiums in a quiet neighborhood.
- Exclusive - only 15 units, 5 buildings of only 3 units per building.
- Each unit has a complete floor of a building and its own 30 ft private balcony.
- Split BR/BA plan allows guests their own “suite” for maximum privacy.
- Living area is 1024 sq. ft.
- Living and Dining area has full front view of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Fully equipped kitchens with range, refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave.
- Washer, dryer, ceiling fans, A/C and Free WI-FI in each unit.
- Reserved Parking
- Pool and Jacuzzi in a lush tropical setting, overlooking the Gulf.
- 100ft Pier/Boardwalk over water.
- 1 Reserved parking spot for units; additional spots are not reserved and on a first come/first serve basis
- Private boat dock with fish cleaning station; trailer parking available on a first come/first serve basis
- Canoe/Kayak launch area
- Boat rinse
- Best sunset views in Cedar Key.
- Meeting Room available for small groups.
- Professional on-site staff.
Things To Do
- Inshore/Offshore Fishing, Oystering, Clamming, Scalloping and Crabbing
- Cedar Keys National Wildlife Refuge
- Manatee Springs State Park
- Cedar Key Museum State Park
- Homosassa Springs State Park
- Cedar Key Scrub State Reserve
- Shell Mound Park
- Kanapaha Gardens in Gainesville
- Dakotah Winery
- 12 miles from the famous Suwannee River.
- Canoe/Kayak/Paddleboard in front of your condo.
- 5 minute walk to city park for beach/picnic/playground/pavilions.
- Sunset & Dolphin Cruises
- Waterfront Shopping & Dining
- Pirates Festival
- Annual Celebration of the Arts (March) & Seafood Festival (October)
- Chamber of Commerce Labor Day Silent Auction Weekend.